Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm back!!

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
4 years ago
60 posts

I'm back for round 2 of dreadlocks. My hair is a little darker (natural) and my phone camera a little crappier!

I had tnr dreads a few years back that I loved, but the sections had started hurting so I combed them all out (after 18 months).  I started this set of freeform dreads in July of 2019.  Basically my hair just started to dread on its own so I let it.

So these guys are 7 months into no combing.

This journey has been so freeing and I feel like my dreads will come together more organically this time.

I still love the beach, and everything natural.  We finally moved.out to a house with property so we are starting our farm/homestead which we have always wanted to do. Trying to live as natural and pure a life as we can!

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316

updated by @carolbrennan: 02/19/20 03:31:19PM
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
4 years ago
233 posts
Welcome!

I found once I brushed my hairs out that there’d be no keeping them tangle free, my once dreaded hairs craved to be dready. I’m at a year now and agree that the “new” natural locks are even more satisfying than any forming made dreads.

Good luck with the farm. We’re country critters, my kids are country kids and enjoy scaring the living daylights out of all those worry wort parents lol from town.... we don’t farm but keep animals and keeping the coyotes at bay is our nightly excitement.

Welcome back!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome back

we are planning on building an ecodome community and growing all our food by this time next year

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form