Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vicki no longer shipping to the UK :(

DreadJay
@dreadjay
4 years ago
51 posts

I tried to put in my order the other day to restock on some soaps but at the checkout it says "We do not ship to your country". This is strange as I've had 2 orders already.

I've managed to find a replacement that's made in the Netherlands called Dollylocks Dreadlock Shampoo. It's vegan safe, and all natural. They sell the liquid and the bars. It's a bit more expensive than Vicki's but atm it's the only product I can find that looks any good.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

we're looking into other options but with tariffs and all that its become a big issue, even orders are starting to get returned, and she has to pay the shipping

plus now germany i think it was requires all labels be printed in german, so the international shippings just has become A NIGHMARE LATEKY

dollylocks is ok, ..not as good by far, butshould be fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadJay
@dreadjay
4 years ago
51 posts

I'm gutted I couldn't order with Vickie. I hope she's able to return shipping to the UK. Has she had any returned from the UK? I'd honestly pay her out of my own pocket for the return shipping if it got returned at customs. Even if it means having to place a bigger order to see me through a year or 3. I love Vickies soaps and are the only stuff I really trust in my hair.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

write her

maybe shge can work something out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
4 years ago
91 posts

Have you Emailed Vicky? 

I got an order from her recently (via Email), and shes happy for me to pass on her email if u need it.

I didn't get hammered by uk customs this time (But can't promise they won't get you).

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
4 years ago
414 posts

Hi everyone, long time no see.

Haven't been on here for a while and just came to order some shampoo and noticed Vicky isn't shipping to the UK anymore.

Does anyone know of a good alternative that is available in the UK? I have used Dollylocks before but didn't find it as good as Vicky's. Saying that it's better than nothing if there are no other options but surely there has to be something out there!

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
4 years ago
91 posts

@dreadjay  &  @femalepheromones

Have you Emailed Vicky direct? 

I got an order from her recently (via Email), and shes happy for me to pass on her email if u need it.

I emailed vicki what i needed and she sent me an invoice to pay - I didn't get hammered by uk customs this time (But can't promise they won't get you).

@femalepheromones - haven't noticed you on site since you're castration i.e.  you cut the dreadballs off the end of your dreads, was concerned you

may damaged your dreads.  Mine are doing a similar thing and I have been considering giving some of the ends a trim.... would appreciate knowing

how yours are shaping up after the trim?

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
4 years ago
414 posts

@gazzunger-the-grey Has it really been that long?

It was just that people posting on this forum is so sporadic I would find myself checking it quite frequently to see no one had posted so ended up just not even checking anymore.

The problem I had when I cut them was that some of them ended up completely untangling and then because the hair was so short they didn't want to dread again so it actually left me quite frustrated for a while. They seem to be back on their way again now though but it is a bit weird as about half are properly dreaded now but the other half are only babies. I do wonder sometimes what they would be like now if I hadn't cut the balls off but I think I would just have much bigger balls.

If I remember I'll try to post some pictures over the weekend.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
4 years ago
91 posts

@femalepheromones Get what u mean about sporadic posting.  Think I will leave my dreadballs alone for now. One side of my hair is dreading faster than tother, and the slower side seems to have much thinner dreads, hoping they will catch-up eventually.

If u want to try ordering Vickis (Dreadlocksite shampoo) direct her email is vickimlr@gmail.com..hope she can help you out. 

Will try and get some Pics done soon too

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form