Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Naturally frizzy hair

rabbit216
@rabbit216
5 years ago
4 posts

This is my second try. The first time around was a VERY horrible experience involving beeswax and it took FOREVER (I had to wash my hair with wax b gone 5 times before it was all out). But that's another story, so I have naturally thick frizzy hair and I was wondering if there is anything to do to control it. I wasn't sure if wax would help (I'm trying to do this the least damaging way with the least amount of products) I'm just not sure what to use. I will attach pictures. Thank you for the help. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

nothing frizz will help it dread

let it get wild and start to dread

though an extra inch of length wil help aalot

how were y9ou trying to start them

ps wax b gone you dont 'wash with' you work a generouse amount deep into the dread squeeze it in deep wait at least 10 minuntes then wash out its niot a shampoo but it breaks down the wax sio it can wash out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
rabbit216
@rabbit216
5 years ago
4 posts
I meant I had to use it 5 times before it all came out sorry should have clarified.... I was using clarifying shampoo as well at actual wash my hair
rabbit216
@rabbit216
5 years ago
4 posts
If I pull my hair straight it goes to my mouth. I'm not sure the best way to start with hair like mine.... I have the lockin up shampoo. Could I just use that and let my hair do its thing?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

yup sure can but a lil more length will make all the diference

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form