Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loops and zigzags

bruiseviolet
@bruiseviolet
5 years ago
9 posts

My dreads are about 3 months old now and they're looping like crazy :) 

20191107_095549.jpg
20191107_095549.jpg  •  3.1MB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats! but thats not crazy look around the site y will see real crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

I've got many of these. I've got some real crazy shapes going on but over time they tighten up :) Looks good to me.

Jessie-Rose
@jessierose
4 years ago
16 posts

bruiseviolet:

My dreads are about 3 months old now and they're looping like crazy :) 

So jealous. I've got some kinda wavy like and little itty bitty loop bumps but no real LOOPS.. at least not yet. I'm a little concerned I won't get them at all with hair as straight as mine :(

I want all the loops and zig zags (especially craving zig zags) and texture and waviness! I find that stage so beautiful. <3<3 I'm assuming it'll come with time.. I hope! *fingers crossed*

--
x-Jessie

updated by @jessierose: 02/07/20 06:43:21PM
lopenator
@lopenator
4 years ago
75 posts
It will. Just stop waiting for it to happen. It makes it take longer. Just live your life and check back some time later.
Jessie-Rose
@jessierose
4 years ago
16 posts

lopenator: It will. Just stop waiting for it to happen. It makes it take longer. Just live your life and check back some time later.

That's what I've been doing and you're right, it totally makes a difference. When I first started really focusing on this head of dreads it was the month BEFORE school started. Now that I'm back in college I'm noticing huge changes every week or so without even fussing :) When people say leave it and forget it, that's the damn truth. Awesome.

--
x-Jessie

updated by @jessierose: 02/08/20 11:43:07PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form