dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Moisturizing (tips breaking off!)

elvenni
@elvenni
5 years ago
17 posts

Hi all! (long time no see...)

I'm in need of some advice! My dreadlocks are 4 years old now and the tips have become so dry that some of them break off if I tug on them :( This is probably because I used baking soda to wash them for over a year before finding out that it was damaging my hair. Ever since I've been using a hydrating dreadlock shampoo from raw roots and jojoba oil on the tips. But jojoba oil is just so darn expensive! Does anyone here have any recommendations on what I could use instead? 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

talk to aunt vicki from www.dreadlockshampoo.com not only are her shampoos far superiour but(googkle avacodo hair mask)

the herbs she sent i just  put in a bag and  soaked my  dreads iin a bucket  it made like a tea  that really strengthened them

just switching to her shampoos made an instant difference 9the bars0 but then the avacodo mask and herbal bland she made me really healed my hair

message her through her store tell her soaring eagle suggested the herbs she sent that strengthenedhair tell her exactkloy what you said here about the baking soda frying it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
elvenni
@elvenni
5 years ago
17 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

talk to aunt vicki from www.dreadlockshampoo.com not only are her shampoos far superiour but(googkle avacodo hair mask)

the herbs she sent i just  put in a bag and  soaked my  dreads iin a bucket  it made like a tea  that really strengthened them

just switching to her shampoos made an instant difference 9the bars0 but then the avacodo mask and herbal bland she made me really healed my hair

message her through her store tell her soaring eagle suggested the herbs she sent that strengthenedhair tell her exactkloy what you said here about the baking soda frying it

Thanks a lot once again! I've looked into dreadlockshampoo.com products before but shipping to Finland costs more than the actual product which is a bummer since I'm a student on a budget :/ But I'll message her! Do you have any idea what the herbs were, if I could maybe make that myself?

Also just wanna say thanks to you for running this site and always answering questions!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

like i said u can get 3-6 products for same shipping so a years supply at a time

but i know that is a problem

youd have to ask her horstale most likely is 1 of them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form