Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Faith In Nature shampoo?

bruiseviolet
@bruiseviolet
5 years ago
9 posts

Had my dreads for about a month now and I was advised that until I could get my hands on some proper dread shampoo (I've ordered Dollylocks), that Faith In Nature would be okay. I wanted the tea tree one but my health shop only stocked the blueberry one. These are the ingredients: 

Aqua (Water), Ammonium laureth sulfate, Maris sal (Sea salt), Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polysorbate 20, Vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Anthocyanins, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid.

Obviously this isn't permanent but are there any ingredients that seem harmful? Luckily I'm only a month in and my t&r sections are pretty loose so rinsing hasn't been too bad. I think the sea salt though is causing the back dreads (older ones) to lock faster, my hair is super knotty after a wash and some of them are knotting towards the roots. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

avoiud sulphates the sea salts good i dont know how they call that dfaith in nature yet having no faith in nature

the absolute best the ones most recomended is www.dreadlockshampoo.com not dollylocks they are the most natural you can get, the liquid has sea sat and makes em dread fast

the bars  are super healthy for mature dreads

just compare the ingredients

faith in natures surely not great a wash or 2 wont be horible

if u could id recomend ordering these and canceling dolly  you'll have them before your very next wash

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

for instance the description and ingredients of liquid dragonsblood 9yummy)

Our liquid dreadlock shampoo is specially formulated for new dreads. The all natural ingredients super cleans your hair and scalp helping to speed the formation of new dreads and promotes the dreadlocking process. Your scalp will be clean but never left dry and itchy. Infused with organic rosemary and green tea to keep scalp healthy and happy. Beer which is rich in antioxidants, natural biotin, vitamins B6, B2, and protein strengthens and encourages hair growth. Organic Calendula aids the scalp with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial skin loving properties. Lightly scented with Dragons Blood. Formulation is residue free.

Ingredients: distilled water, decyl glucoside (natural corn oil & natural plant sugar), lauryl glucoside ( natural coconut oil & natural plant sugar), beer, calendula, rosemary & green tea infusion, essential oil, sea salt. 

the bars are even better but till mature the liquid speeds dreading alot

--
bruiseviolet
@bruiseviolet
5 years ago
9 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

for instance the description and ingredients of liquid dragonsblood 9yummy)

Our liquid dreadlock shampoo is specially formulated for new dreads. The all natural ingredients super cleans your hair and scalp helping to speed the formation of new dreads and promotes the dreadlocking process. Your scalp will be clean but never left dry and itchy. Infused with organic rosemary and green tea to keep scalp healthy and happy. Beer which is rich in antioxidants, natural biotin, vitamins B6, B2, and protein strengthens and encourages hair growth. Organic Calendula aids the scalp with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial skin loving properties. Lightly scented with Dragons Blood. Formulation is residue free.

Ingredients: distilled water, decyl glucoside (natural corn oil & natural plant sugar), lauryl glucoside ( natural coconut oil & natural plant sugar), beer, calendula, rosemary & green tea infusion, essential oil, sea salt. 

the bars are even better but till mature the liquid speeds dreading alot

That does sound good! Will definitely have to try :) it's hard water where I live so what would be the best? 
updated by @bruiseviolet: 09/11/19 03:36:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

that would it all was specificly formulated for hard water

all of them

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus