Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey everyone :)

bruiseviolet
@bruiseviolet
5 years ago
9 posts

Hey guys. I'm 24 and from the UK. I've wanted dreads since I was a teen but always got told not to (because of misconceptions) but I've finally decided to start the journey and I'm so excited. 

I started with loose t&r on the bottom layer about a month ago, but gave in and did my whole head 2 weeks ago. Other than washing and separating I am letting them be and do their own thing. A couple of sections I realised were too big and had to be combed out and split. They look braided and messy right now but I've read that eventually goes away. 

I've been using this site and LazyDreads as inspiration. Any advice would be great ✌ :) 

updated by @bruiseviolet: 08/23/19 12:31:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

look good but is left pic after the thick ones were reduced in size or before the sections in left pic do look big

lazy is very respectful ,, theres been a couple times he wasnt 100% accurate, but then again ive made some mistakes in recomendations too.

so u picked 2 of the only ones that really can be trusted

which means you are off to tye best start opossible

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
bruiseviolet
@bruiseviolet
5 years ago
9 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

look good but is left pic after the thick ones were reduced in size or before the sections in left pic do look big

lazy is very respectful ,, theres been a couple times he wasnt 100% accurate, but then again ive made some mistakes in recomendations too.

so u picked 2 of the only ones that really can be trusted

which means you are off to tye best start opossible

Yeah some of them I managed to split into 4 instead of 1 big one haha. Thanks, I've already had so many people tell me I need to tidy them with a hook :(
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

nooo never use a hook on dreads

ignore tho0se people they don't have a clue what they are talking about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form