Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crazy Plant Lady at 15 months

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts

I realized after i took this pic how amazing my dreads look.😁 They're my favorite part of me. Also I'm a crazy plant lady if you can't tell. Super proud of this elephant ear i grew from a bulb. 💕 15 months and counting!

updated by @bazooka-guru: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

<3 you!!!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
Love you Pete!💕
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
awesome photo!
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
Ty!😊
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
If that were mine I'd totally print it big and hang it in my livingroom for all to see... gody maaayyyyybe but it's that beautiful 😃
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
I'd love to have a canvas print of this but it just doesn't have the quality for anything bigger than a 4x6 really. That's what i get for taking pics with my phone. But seeing how this turned out, I've decided I'm gonna have to bust my camera out and do a photo shoot!😁
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

well can i photograph u

p1000p900.jpg

i thought i had an awesome camera last year till it grew up ..gave the baby too my sis

DSCN3295.JPG

a guy who did full on movie makeup and the makeup for cuirque du solie (spelling?) did this he was only doing traditional tribal on the day of silence celebration

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
Those are some awesome pics Pete!

My camera is pretty awesome, although not as awesome as yours.😂 But I've got pretty good at setting up my camera and doing it myself. It's just finding the time to do it that's the problem. I'm way too awkward to let anyone else take pics of me.😅
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

i think it would be more awkward to do it alone ..

DSCN3184.JPG

the mist in the meadow every night was mystical and magical it was energizing and empowering

btw

the lakota in the tipi offered us 1000 acres of black hills community

know what an honor that is?

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form