Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone ordered to the UK? Think there could be issue with my order.

DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

Strange problem with my order and I think I'm getting a little nervous.

On the 10th of March the package left Heathrow airport in the UK. Heathrow isn't far from where I live, an hour or so car ride. The USPS tracking doesn't update once the item arrives in the UK.

Is this a pretty normal thing to happen? I'm staying hopeful :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

call usps

call the transfer facility where it was last tracked to

contact vicki let her know whats up maybe she can track it too

there maybe wazs a delivery attempt that failed nd its sitting in a dead mail bin  untill they hear from you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

Sorry, 10th of April, not March. I'll contact them Tuesday as it's now bank holiday weekend. If it hasn't arrived by the end of next week I'll place another order.

I'm currently using regular shampoo. It's ok, but it makes my hair feel very soft afterwards. Is this normal for locks to go soft when washed? They tend to get a bit rougher after 3 days. I thought about using a sea salt spray after wash. Provided everything is well with what I'm currently doing I'm not concerned. These things happen.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

most regular shampoos are too conditionig..and leave residues

--
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

The one I am using isn't conditioning and leaves no residue. Just makes it soft which is why I was thinking about the salt spray temp. until my shampoos arrive.

Inyan Birkenblut
@inyan-birkenblut
5 years ago
10 posts

hey, I had the same problem... I live in germany and the package landed in germany a week before I got the mail that I could come pick it up. Its at the customhouse now, I think since you live in the UK you might have to pay custom duties too although I am not sure about that...
I got a letter in the mail yesterday that I could come pick it up, Ill do that on tuesday, hope its not too much money that I have to pay to them...
Greetings :)

DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

Thank you Birkenblut, this is likely the case for me too. I think I'm going to place another order next week just to be certain I don't run out and have to wait a while. I get excited every day waiting for the post man ha ha!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

i kinda thought the little extra gifts from aunt vicki might mean you don't need to pay ..somethinbg, i thought customs

i know the aunt vicki gifts were meant to reduce some cost to you

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Hey mate, I'm in the UK and had the exact same problem with my first order. I ended up on the phone to the carrier this end and USPS and got no helpful info. However the shampoo actually turned up at my house a week or so later.

On another thread recently I said be prepared to wait up to about 3 weeks and this is why. It didn't happen on my next order though, that one turned up in just over a week.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

Ah, yes I remember you did say that. That's very reassuring to know. I'll hold tight.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form