Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Almost 9 months in

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts

Started with TnR. Just posting an update since I've been MIA for a bit. I'll try to get some good update pics outdoors as soon as i have a chance.PicsArt_122505.40.26.jpg

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I have a video I'll upload from my phone if i can figure out how.๐Ÿ™ƒ
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
This is the only way i could figure out to do it. 8 months in the video.๐Ÿ˜Š
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Oh hey that worked out better than i thought it would!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
โ˜ฎ soaring eagle เฅ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

u can upload to the site too through your profuile but looking great!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Looking good. The video did actually work really well. Might be a better idea than taking photos which is always kind of stressful.

Glad you're still here though. I thought you'd left us.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
That video was stressful. Did you notice how it was only a couple minutes long and i still had to yell at my kids to behave?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nah, I did like how the video turned out, i just can't wait til it's warm so maybe i can do them outside with better light. I can't wait til summer for lots of reasons.

The last few times i was on, none of my comments would post. That seems to be a reoccurring theme with the site on my phone. But the site has worked better for me this round than it ever has. It loads so fast! Hopefully it keeps it up.๐Ÿ˜Š
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Ah yeah I have had that problem a couple of times before. I think I had to clear the cache to get it working properly.

I keep meaning to do a photo update but have no idea what date I started on and wanted to do it monthly but have now missed a couple of months. Might have to try work it out and do a 6 month one.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
โ˜ฎ soaring eagle เฅ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

yea the server wasnt configured rightย  for a few days its all sorted out and running fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
@femalepheromones my last legit update pics were.. 6 months i think? So I'm gonna probably do 9 months and 12 months. I want to eventually put together a timeline video.๐Ÿ˜Š Didn't you post here when you started? You should look at all your old posts. I bet there's a date hiding in there somewhere.๐Ÿ™ƒ

@soaring-eagle the site has worked better for me now than it ever has. It loads quickly and doesn't act all janky when i post. Whatever you did made a big difference!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form