Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greetings

SimpleOrange
@simpleorange
6 years ago
8 posts

Hello everyone! I am finally ready to dread my hair. I plan to just let my head and hair figure things out naturally. I'd like to begin now. I could use a little patience, I'm confident and excited to be on this journey for myself.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Hi mate.

Keep us updated with pics! It's always good to see how people are getting on.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome can't wait to watch them dread together :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SimpleOrange
@simpleorange
6 years ago
8 posts

Thanks. I can't wait either! Happy

ClintonC27
@clintonc27
6 years ago
15 posts
Welcome, enjoy the journey, and share your progress! Also, I really enjoy hearing the lessons and insight learned along the way. Best of luck to you!
SimpleOrange
@simpleorange
6 years ago
8 posts

Thank you. I certainly will!

LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Welcome! 

TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
Hi and welcome 😊 I’m using the same method as you, I’m just over a month in and it is so worth it! Can’t wait to see how yours progress, your hair looks longer and thicker than mine, definitely post photos and updates for us, I’m posting some photos later on on my timeline (hopefully!) I’m going through a frizzy stage at the moment but coming on here really helps with all the advice and inspiration and stuff! Good luck with your journey 😊
SimpleOrange
@simpleorange
6 years ago
8 posts

Hi there, thanks! Right on, your hair looks great! Im super excited to be on my way. I hope to see your pictures soon! It's been 5 days for me. I'm posting pictures of my hair, the one taken inside is before washing my hair, and the outside one is after it has dried. A big, thick mess that I love! Good luck to you as wellHappy

Dreads120518.jpg

Dreads_120518B4Wash.jpg

updated by @simpleorange: 12/05/18 08:47:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

wow amazing hair, how did you keep it from dreading  so long..looks like it will fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form