Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tran Van Hay's Amazing Hair (:

PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts

Tran Van Hay had my absolute favourite hair! Not what I'm personally going for(yet anyway ;P), but if that's where my hair decides it wants to go, it is what it is. Only time will tell. <3

Tran Van Hay's Amazing Hair!

Panther
@panther
6 years ago
44 posts

Wow, amazing - talk about congos! Small wonder he`s so thin, that must weigh a ton. Amazing too that his beard is white, but his hair still really dark. And no sign of traction alopecia, which shows it has nothing to do with weight and everything with technique. Nice find, @poopiepants!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

he passed away a number of years ago

you know theres that woman  whos are 20 feet lng but 1 was 55 feet..only 1  who got the world recorcd but then they retired the catagory statng they could not verify if they were extended.

well she milks her fame  like crazy

he, when he was told he had the worlds longest hair responded "people actually care about such silly things'  he was humble

what he has is technically a polish plait, a quen of pland had 1 too

polish plaits are the result of illness, like his was, they are believed to be the key to recovery, and it would be death to cu it.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
@panther Glad you enjoyed it! :) Yeah, TA definitely caused by technique.

@soaring-eagle Yeah, I know "that woman" lol she certainly milks it. I don't know much about Tran other than this video(& a couple others), but I've read some of your posts regarding him as well. Did you meet him?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

nono only know what i read and saw

wish i did

i did meet jah levi long ago

jah levi.jpg

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
That must've been an experience, eh? @soaring-eagle
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

was kinda an experience in a series of experiences

was surprised though when we reconnected on fb many years latr that he remembered

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form