Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dreads!

Hunter.Crow
@huntercrow
6 years ago
29 posts

Finally got some decent pics of my hair and wanted to share with you guys. Six month old locs still forming and doing their thing. I have to post in a few different comments to get all the pics uploaded because my tablet is a dumb

IMG_20181115_123033.jpg

Hunter.Crow
@huntercrow
6 years ago
29 posts

Hunter.Crow:

Finally got some decent pics of my hair and wanted to share with you guys. Six month old locs still forming and doing their thing. I have to post in a few different comments to get all the pics uploaded because my tablet is a dumb

IMG_20181115_122805.jpg

Hunter.Crow
@huntercrow
6 years ago
29 posts

Hunter.Crow:
Hunter.Crow:

Maybe there is a better way to do this but I do not know what it is because I'm also a dumb 

IMG_20181115_122939.jpg

Hunter.Crow
@huntercrow
6 years ago
29 posts

Hunter.Crow:
Hunter.Crow:
Hunter.Crow:

Maybe there is a better way to do this but I do not know what it is because I'm also a dumb 

Hi, I'm Hunter, and I don't know how the Internet works. 

Check out my dr00dz d00d

IMG_20181115_123138.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

n the tablet is there a toolbar above where you type if so use embed media button (next to smileys)  but you should lso be able to attach as many as you want..though embed looks bes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form