Dreadlocks Forums

The Seed of Freeform

PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts

IMG_20180804_103806.jpg
August 4th 2018

For me they don't start very often, but I always like when they do!

Where will it end up? Only time will tell :)

August 28th 2018

IMG_20180828_123709.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

its cute when they start like this

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
Yes it is! :) It amazes me how they go from this to maturity. Starts out so tiny. I also like how they don't always end up where they started out.
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
This pic is from today, November 9th 2018(not sure why I can't embed the image like I could in the first post?) I know this isn't the kind of progress most people want to achieve, but If you're considering Freeform locks you will have to learn patience(amongst other things;P)
IMG_20181109_084328.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

why cant you embed anything?

--
6 years ago
64 posts

That. Don't know how you don't find that absolutely irritating. I think i've lost like 15 of those little balls that just end up falling out and my hair starts over.

PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
@soaring-eagle I don't get the option to do it in my responses on my phone, can only "attach file", not sure why?

@alter Yeah it can be annoying, but it's part of the process. It's essentially a miscarriage :(
IMG_20181107_124815.jpg

Panther
@panther
6 years ago
44 posts

@poopiepants Yeah it can be annoying, but it's part of the process. It's essentially a miscarriage

That`s interesting, one of mine opted out that way too, and a miscarriage is exactly how I saw it also! This one.

The attaching hairs just grew thinner and thinner, and then it got caught on a zipSad . RIP, little dreadlet.

IMG_20180918_132323.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

the option to embed isn;t available on phones because the rich text editor is not "mobile responsive" so its just excluded on phones

if the image is online you can use bb codes to add it instead

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts

@panther It's painful isn't it? Lol! Yeah I've had several miscarriages. Each time it happens it Is disheartening, but each time they survive makes up for it :)

@soaring-eagle Thanks! Thought that may be the case.

updated by @poopiepants: 11/10/18 03:13:04PM
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form