Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lumps and loops have turned to stubs

Smxke
@smxke
6 years ago
17 posts

I have a few dreads where they have so many lumps and loops in the that they are no longer a foot and a half long like the rest of them, but rather about 4 inches long and pretty much stumps on my head. I was told I think 2 months ago to just leave my hair alone, so that's what I did and now they seem completely f*cked. My dreads are about 4 months old too. 

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Shrinkage is part of the dread journey. Give it some time and you'll gain some length once they're done shrinking.😊
Smxke
@smxke
6 years ago
17 posts
The super short ones are 3-4 times the thickness of every other one, so it seems like it doubled or tripled up with itself, so would it still gain length if its dreaded to itself?
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Absolutely. You'll eventually see gains in length.
Smxke
@smxke
6 years ago
17 posts
Okay awesome, I was worried I was gonna have a few dreads that are double or triple the thickness and super short compared to the rest when they're matured. Right now one of them just kinda sticks straight up like alphapha and it started worrying me. Thank you for the help!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

have hey combined is the sectio n thick a the roots/ the only ting to be concerned about is if they join other dreads and become too thick

dreads difrent sizes and lengths is normal

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Smxke
@smxke
6 years ago
17 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

have hey combined is the sectio n thick a the roots

I don't really know what you said there, but I don't think any of them are combining with each other, they're all thinner than I thought they'd be, but I like thinner ones anyhow lol. The ones that seem thick and short also have thin roots, about the same as the others around it, but one of them after about an inch it just puffs out wildly with nothing but what feels like loops looped with other loops, literally sticks straight up on my head.

I know they're supposed to be different lengths, but it seems weird that it's like 10 times shorter than the others with how long my hair was.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

As the roots grow a bit and you have more loose hair there it will hang down and not strrand up anymore.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form