Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

guys im freaking out :( can you guys please help me??

seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

i have been seeing this white stuff on and inside my dreads i did a deep clean today and i noticed it a lot more today what can i do to get rid of this? and what to do to stop it? please and thank you guys this how it looks 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts
define "deep cleanse" bakig soda? dont use that!!!! try the detox bar (special request it it will be on the site after i get out of the hospital) from dreadlockshampoo.com
that will get it out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts
that looks like the dead skin that baking soda eats off your scalp

--
seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ: define "deep cleanse" bakig soda? dont use that!!!! try the detox bar (special request it it will be on the site after i get out of the hospital) from dreadlockshampoo.com that will get it out

yeah i use to deep clean alot and washed my hair with baking soda about half a cup when i did do deep cleans i used half cup baking soda and 10 drops tea tree oil and Rosemary oils and soaked my dreads for 30min but then i started using dr bronner's but i dont think it wokred cuz i might have hard water i live in Chicago   maybe i used to much soap but now i use the dreadlockssite produces    

seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ: define "deep cleanse" bakig soda? dont use that!!!! try the detox bar (special request it it will be on the site after i get out of the hospital) from dreadlockshampoo.com that will get it out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ: that looks like the dead skin that baking soda eats off your scalp
☮ soaring eagle ॐ: that looks like the dead skin that baking soda eats off your scalp
i dont know what it is i might just have over did it with washing my hair way to much and using to much when i started my journey and it just build up in time i haven done a deep clean till yesterday n then just started  seeing the white  when my hair dried 
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

bronners or baking sod or linnt

either way the charcoal detox (its dreadlockshampoo not dreadlockssite i do not make or sell anything) should remove it

--
seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

yeah i need that detox soap i hope it will clean out all that stuff inside the dreadlocks and out side of it and i can use alot of the detox soap? and  rinse really really good im gonna start washing my dreads once a week instead of 2 times so every 7 days  

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts
you can but don't need a whole lot
it does iritate tge eyes though... so keep them closed

--
seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

yeah im gonna do my next wash with the detox soap do i let it soak in for 30 min just to be safe? 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts
no need to...

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form