Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Back of the head dreads

Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts

So the back of my head looks really messy, the dreads are all wiggely and short. Is this normal? My hair was layered before I dreaded my hair so maybe that has something to do with it but they're like, really short. and REALLY messy. Is there anything I can do to make them look a little more round? Oh, and a lot of them are flat... They don't look to bad but if there was a way to make them round I'd be a happy camper.

They'll be 4 months old on the 13th this month, I'm so excited!

updated by @mary-vee: 01/13/15 08:31:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
seperate moree toss a bead on flat spotsor accept em as is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
my back of the head dreads are like that too lol, i think its normal. i had a flat one in front i wanted round so i put a couple beads on it when it was wet and it rounded out nicely :)
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
same with mine my back dreads arnt perfict looking but when you tie them up they look decent once they get longer theyl start looking nice from the back haha
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
yeah mine are flat, messy, whatever i just do the best i can when ripping them, but mainly i dont do anything just throw a tam over and throw away all the mirrors
Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
Thank all of you for your replies. I'm not worrying so much anymore and I'm just looking forward to them growing and maturing even more now. :) Much thanks and love to all of you.
hannah bebont
@hannah-bebont
14 years ago
7 posts
i've never seen the back of my head til the other day.. i have like 6 dreads that are nubs right where i sleep an all that.. i'm not to worried
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form