Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Good or bad ?

mhatayas
@mhatayas
6 years ago
6 posts

So my gf tried dreading my hair with the twist and rip method (for her very first time) my whole left side is done

I also tried a few myself and noticed a distinct difference between them

Hers look and feel more like braids , whilst mine dint have that look

Hers I can feel the "sections" of hair ripped , and can pull them apart throughout the dreads. Whilst mine are more frizzy and I cant really pull them apart the same 

Hers start out thicker at the roots and get thinner at the tips, whilst mine are consistent throughout . (I finish the ends because she cant for some reason)

Overall hers seem more firm and strong while mine are soft and fuzzy 

Should I worry ? Will the braided look go away after a while ??? Should I finish the rest myself ? (I dont want to if I dont have to)

From a distance they look quite nice though ... 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

the braidy looks from not randomizing enough

it will go away

the softer looser ones will dread faster

they will look diferent for seeral months though if you did a better job do it yourself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
mhatayas
@mhatayas
6 years ago
6 posts
Thanks a lot for your response ,
Hers are not fuzzy like mine but rather slick, and I can pull apart sections of hair rather than having to pull apart one by one with mine

It's done now.. I do like mine more but she persisted so... oh well . I really hope the braided look will be gone in a year or two time. It is more like a braid than a dread though...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

yes it will be and if not only the tips wil be that way 

99% say it goes away a small number said it stuck around  some ended up starting over the natural way

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

fwi your other post on pc hover mouse over the post and 3 icons appear at top right..phone..don't ask me I have never had 1 (the cell signals might be linked to bee hive abandonment syndrome interfering with navigation) that threatens the food supply of all life on earth (plus the cancer risk from always carrying a radioactive device in your pocket  and holding it near your brain)

but since 85% or more of the traffics mobile ..maybe I should figure out how to do it from a phone (I assume your on 1)

--
mhatayas
@mhatayas
6 years ago
6 posts
Soaring eagle, I just took another video for your reference ...

Would you keep them or would you start over ? Some dont look as bad as others
mhatayas
@mhatayas
6 years ago
6 posts
Yeah I'm on phone unfortunately
mhatayas
@mhatayas
6 years ago
6 posts

Would you keep them or re do them ?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

looks like only 2 or 3 that I can see that I might start over they look almost like 2 strand twists and not twist and rip

if they fall apart though they will dread naturally

--
mhatayas
@mhatayas
6 years ago
6 posts
That's what ima do. Would feel better about it . Appreciate your help brother
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus