Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Daily washing??

brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts

any harm in washing hair daily if your using the right soap? Right now I stick with washing every 3rd day.. but I shower daily and I hate keeping my hair up in the shower, I know it’s ok for it to get wet but i feel like it stinks if I get it wet and don’t wash it, plus it’s still a million degrees here and a work outside most days

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

the only reason to not wash every day or wet it  daily is they dry slow if they dont dry they can stink

but theres an exception to that rule

oily hair  tends to be extra oily if over washed

just like if you starve yourself to lose weight, everything you et is turned into fat cause your body is going into survival mode

washing the oils out daily the scalp goes into survival mode and produces more oils

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
Yes I did notice that, that’s why I quit washing every day to stop with the greasy hair. washing every 3rd day seems to have helped already with the grease so yea I guess I’d just be right back where I started as far as my scalp producing grease, forgot about that part 😒. What about coconut oil (pure, raw) is that safe occasionally for moisture?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

yes  or jojoba or argon or morocan or pure food grae aloe  but moisture I wouldn't worry about till they are mature unless they are very dry and brittle in which case iid try aloe 1st  too much moisture and dreading stops or reverses

--
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
Gotcha... I may use just a bit not often at all, it does seem to be a little bit dry and brittle but not very, so if I do I will use sparingly. Thanks!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

cut back on sea salyt 1st  dry dreads faster thats why ppl use sea salt but too dry is not good so just reduce any se

--
brandi.guerrero
@brandiguerrero
6 years ago
26 posts
Gotcha 👍🏼 Will do
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form