Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A BIG Hello!!

procrastiNAT
@procrastinat
6 years ago
6 posts

Hello everyone!! I've been on here a few months and have enjoyed watching everyone's progress!! I'm excited to say I finally hit my one year with dreads!! It's been a rollercoaster!! Such changes but I've stuck it out and I'm excited to see some length happening, being I lost half, if not more from the beginning!!! The day I can put it up again will be lovely!! I look forward to watching everyone's changes!!!

IMG_20180625_174807.jpg

IMG_20180523_193608.jpg

IMG_20180423_040431.jpg

LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts

Dope!! It has locked nicely, I also hit my one year this month!! Nice ink also. Dreaded, Tattoed, and employed lol. It is definitely  roller coaster theres days I don't like my locs and days I love em for sure.

--
Signed with Love, Jolly! May my journey of finding myself inspire you to search for yourself! FROM FLORIDA WITH CARE!
procrastiNAT
@procrastinat
6 years ago
6 posts
Awesome, looking good!! Ya I just started a new job a few months ago, needed a change from the same job I had for 11 years!! I was terrified with how my hair looked being my previous job had no issues with it! Ended up working out just fine!! Now that I've hit that year mark I am less inclined to want to get rid of them lol! Definitely has been a back and forth testing my patience, super glad I stuck it out!
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
LOVE😍
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

Congrats for the one year mark, they look awesome! Yeah, i think everybody on this journey know these roller coaster feelings, there are good and bad days for sure! I'm close to 1.5 years and in my case noticeable growth kicked in like two month ago?! You should also get that reward for your patience soon, so keep on track! Cheers

procrastiNAT
@procrastinat
6 years ago
6 posts
Thank you guys! They have definitely shaped up significantly in the last few months, to the point where I'm starting to love them!! My mom still thinks they look like cat turds on my head. Some friends try to convince me to get rid of them. I've also noticed old friends disappearing, but it's opened me up for New ones as well!! Random people who think I'm a big druggie and others that love that I'm willing to just be myself! Definitely opens your eyes a bit to the things/people you invested so much time in! I'm starting to see everything for what it really is, and I don't regret a minute of it!
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Love them. Your hair looks great. Congratulations in your 1 year too. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

procrastiNAT: Thank you guys! They have definitely shaped up significantly in the last few months, to the point where I'm starting to love them!! My mom still thinks they look like cat turds on my head. Some friends try to convince me to get rid of them. I've also noticed old friends disappearing, but it's opened me up for New ones as well!! Random people who think I'm a big druggie and others that love that I'm willing to just be myself! Definitely opens your eyes a bit to the things/people you invested so much time in! I'm starting to see everything for what it really is, and I don't regret a minute of it!

you got a new friend right here!

thy look amazing.. why did I think you were a guy all this time? I cant tell how old you might be but I think your old enough that saying your incredibly attractive with dreads isn't creepy hhe

you look beautiful! they are chunky when short so that cat turd remark can be overlooked  but when thy are 8 or 12 inches longer they will  be epicly beautiful and all those people will admire them

friends you lose over hair aren't friends they are people that want something from you.. probably having good kookig frind matters that much to them..shalow

do you remember any truly meaningful conversations that showed they cared deeply about you? I doubt it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
procrastiNAT
@procrastinat
6 years ago
6 posts
@soaring-eagle: you probably thought I was a guy because I didn't really show my face in the beginning 🤣 no worries I'm 29 and appreciate it, I'd be a pretty sexy guy if I do say so myself lol! I have struggled with feeling attractive for months but I'm starting to love them, after they sucked up short in the first five months I've just been rocking it anyway I can!!They are shaping up very nicely! I don't worry about the opinions of others! If you like me great, if not, don't care haha!! All that matters is if you love yourself ❤️
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

they and you are amazing :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form