Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lemon juice and other things for greasy hair

AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

I get conflicting information in regards to certain things. Lemon juice is a big one.

I heard from some people that it moisturises hair, yet some people,say it helps to dry out hair.

The same goes for tea and vinegar. On this forum, I’ve been advised to buy dreadlock shampoo but always love to find anything environmentally friendly as well as natural and animal friendly, and I know Castille Soap is animal friendly and natural but it comes in a plastic bottle which isn’t the best for the planet despite it being recyclable.

I’m neglect/freeforming BTW and am only around 2 months in with currently greasy hair.

Thanks. Peace ✌️ 

--
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Choose love over hate.

World peace is possible, give peace a chance.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadlockshampoo.com is environmentally friendly  lemon is citrus what it does is dissolves the hair. so does vinegar. sea salt dries the hair (its in the liquid from there) shes also working on a prototype for extremely greasy hair. so just ask her about that

with oily hair wash kinda hot it reduces oil viscosity making it easier to remove, but then rinse as cold as you can stand for as long as you can stand. this seals up pores so less oils are produced

thyme tea, brewed strong  and used as an after rise supposedly helps regulate oil production, normalizing it

hint if you try that thyme bought in space rack size  is way overpriced  buy by the oz or more from an herb store.

always with packaging the smaller the package the higher the price markup. some herbs you get for 6 dollars an ounce would be 200 dollars an ounce when bought as a spice. 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Are you from Europe?

Just going by the robin in your avatar.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

FemalePheromones:

Are you from Europe?

Just going by the robin in your avatar.

Yep LOL

--

Choose love over hate.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Where abouts? I'm in the (not so) United Kingdom

--
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

Awesome, hardly anyone online is from the U.K., it always sees to be America LOL. And North West England, what about you?

--

Choose love over hate.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I know it does mainly seem to be America.

I'm from Oxford. Heard it classed as South, South East and South Midlands so I have no idea how to describe it.

--
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

Cool, always wanted to go Oxford. Not sure why, haha. I just prefer the south to the north I guess.

--

Choose love over hate.

updated by @aquaguy: 06/21/18 04:11:20PM
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Oxford is pretty cool. Lots of history and some amazing architecture. I actually live about 15 miles from Oxford just off the Ridgeway (oldest road months UK)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form