Damn I am so jealous.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I'm glad my hair was already long when I started, but it's definitely shrunk a bit.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I'm nearly at 5 months and no progress so thinking of doing TnR again.

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
TnR is what I did. I just have to do a LOT of separating after my washes. They try to eat each other... and the frizz is pretty crazy.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I did TnR originally but a few came undone so I u did the rest of them. My hair really thinned out when I combed out the crochets so I think that may have been why they didn't stay together. I'm hoping after 5 months of growing and a bit od a trim that they will stay in this time.

Honestly yours looking so good is what has made me want to do it.

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Thank you! I do have a friend who has considerably shorter hair than mine, and hers has held up well with TnR. She's a month in now, and honestly I'm a little jealous of how awesome her hair looks. Actually I'm gonna go grab one of her hair pics...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

wow god the are amazing  post some good ones in nature i can feature in your gallery

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
@soaring-eagle I'm limited to my front yard most of the time, but the next chance I have to get out I will take some pics in the woods by my mom's house.😊
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
@femalepheromones this is my friend's hair. I love how it's coming along! It makes me want to dye my hair because I love how dreads look in lighter hair colors. She's getting all kinds of loops and craziness already.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form