Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i'll be gone a month and server will be upgraded soon (moderator needed too)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

from next week on i'll be gone a month

i'll be here (but in georgia this year)

please while i'm away help people as much as you can, welcome those who join, and if someone would like to take an active roll in moderation that would be greatly appreciated. this sites very easy we get almost no spam despite having such a high google pr (page rank) which gives links from here greater value http://www.freedomswings.org has way less pr and trafic yet gets alot more spam. so if anyone could moderate both (both work exactly the same) that would be great

now for the server upgrade.. we got a new fast server a couple months back, despite hours or even days explaining how i wanted it set up (which was the only way that made any sense0 they did it exactly the opposite .. putting music and vids that are rarely accessed but use up a tremendous amount of space, on a very expensive very fast drive and everything that needs to be served fast, on a very cheap but way slower drive

so a new server is being set up, the way i told them to set it up all along. site speed and performance should increase dramaticly

however because the sites data is massive (why we need the cheap but huge drive for media) transfering everything then testing it  and getting it right will take several days at least.

once the new servers live  and switched over.. this server will be put in maintenance mode  to avoid anyone posting on the old server

most people will see the new sever anywhere from minutes to hours later. but, some around the world may not for up to 72 hours.

i'm in an extreme rush to get this done prior to leaving as i will be deep in the wilderness away from electricity or any internet or cell signals. so i have to have it all perfect in barely enough time.

if theres any problems, the switch over might not happen till i come out of the woods  around july 12th

in other news. my dreads will turn 27 years while i'm in the woods.. and this will mark 30 years going to gatherings (my dreads started at 1 3 years later)

so anyone wanna be a moderator for a lil while?

-

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/18 06:41:18PM
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I wouldn't mind to help moderate while you're gone.😊
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome was thinking you or @femalepherimones 

yea lets chat soon..chat work for you right? it needs upgrading but cant afford it till im back

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Chat won't work for me. It says access is forbidden. You can hit me up on fb messenger if you need to. Amanda Gentry.😊
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Yeah I'm sure I can help out.

Like you say there's not a lot of spam anyway.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

we will give our best while you are away S.E.!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx guys if you get any tough cases like traction alopecia. do any of you have Panterra on your fb friends/

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

no, i quit fb a while ago...

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I will add her on fb.