Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HI all DreaddyRob here from Sweden ^^

DreaddyRob
@dreaddyrob
6 years ago
21 posts

Method Dreadlock Journey ! Wash , Rince Dry and Leave To the Awesomeness of the upcoming beautiful Mighty Dreadlocks   ;)   xD  

*updated* I almost in a 1 week now one more day , then i wait with picture's update for weeks at a time unless something amazing going on like my first "baby dread" perhaps ofcours i will update thouse special moments stay tune and thanks again!**

Hi there im DreaddyRob from Sweden , in the mid age! I whould like to share with you my Dreadlock journey timeline , and i hope you will Enjoy it like myself will do for sure ^^.

Fact: 2018-05-24 (current day/year) (2018-05-31) *updated*

Yesterday i started to wash my hair with a residue free Schampoo in warm water and rinced it afterwards with colder water and it felt awesome, and in my oppinion looks promessing too xD

so check this picture's out and stay tune for more to come ^^ thanks guys for this awesome forums   :)

PS: I will take pictures from the very beggining , and follow the procsess together ^^ , From Day1 "After wash pictures" = wet hair from angels side to side/back/front and top views , same as for "Dry hair"

I will take 1 picture each day untill i reach 1 week , so that will be from Day1 - Day 7 , after that i will take a picture each week instead , after it reach 1 mounth , i will take it each mounth and so on DS:

Enjoy the show as i know i will! thanks for the support and the intressed , as same as i have on you'r guys timelines its so insperational and i hope i will be one too! thanks  :)  regards DreaddyRob from Sweden!

Day 8 = 1week + 1 day! next picture will be in 1 week stay tune for the awesomeness , and thanks for sharing + caring ^^

img

KReyTrn - Imgur.jpg
KReyTrn - Imgur.jpg  •  393KB

0gtuhOh - Imgur.jpg
0gtuhOh - Imgur.jpg  •  193KB

gp9LdDI - Imgur.jpg
gp9LdDI - Imgur.jpg  •  880KB

HPd7TSY - Imgur.jpg
HPd7TSY - Imgur.jpg  •  411KB

NrKuUYr - Imgur.jpg

--
One of my favorite band/song is Mystic Revealers - All Over The World and Musical Garden

My reggae taste of music enjoy (see my profile for link (Spotify required)
My CompleteTimeLine from day1https://imgur.com/a/TCs9dcM

updated by @dreaddyrob: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Sweden! Love a bit of Sweden. From what I understand hair won't actually dread properly until it is atleast 6 inches long so it may just look messy for quite a while until it's grown long enough to dread. At the moment your hair reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog which is cool in its own right.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones

updated by @femalepheromones: 05/31/18 05:50:21PM
DreaddyRob
@dreaddyrob
6 years ago
21 posts

cool coool ^^ thanks for the info m8t!

--
One of my favorite band/song is Mystic Revealers - All Over The World and Musical Garden

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

what he meant was.. 6 inches long. your hairs sectioning great but it won't form dreads till it gets longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreaddyRob
@dreaddyrob
6 years ago
21 posts

Cool cool thanks for the info guys looking forward to it , any sea salt or other "make my self at home" product can help them "dread" faster? for my hair texture

--

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
I did mean 6 inches.

What a fucking idiot.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
DreaddyRob
@dreaddyrob
6 years ago
21 posts

DreaddyRob:

Cool cool thanks for the info guys looking forward to it , any sea salt or other "make my self at home" product can help them "dread" faster? for my hair texture

ups dumb question ofcourse you guys have all the info i need in the help / guide section ,, "my bad" i get right on it xD

--

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I'm super excited to see how your hair changes in the coming months!
DreaddyRob
@dreaddyrob
6 years ago
21 posts

Bazooka Guru: I'm super excited to see how your hair changes in the coming months!

Cool so am i thanks for the heads up xD next pictures will be up 5th or 6th june stay tune :) 

btw here is my complete timeline so far , include all picture's from day 1 , > Click  here and follow the excitement ^^  thanks for showing the intressed , cheers ^^

--

updated by @dreaddyrob: 06/01/18 07:16:42AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

haha you uploaded more photos in 48 hours then any other member in 10 whole years i think haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form