Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

16 Days In

Pink Ninja
@pink-ninja
6 years ago
15 posts

Doing natural and today is my 16th day in. I’m excited to say I just bought the goddess shampoo bar and I can’t wait to get it and try it out. 

19231967FD7C492DA70F7B202402BB70.jpeg

updated by @pink-ninja: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Looking good

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Pink Ninja
@pink-ninja
6 years ago
15 posts
Thank you!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

if your using the goddess bet your smelling good too :)

oh fwiw the bars are better for mature dreads liquid will make it dreAd faster though your hair looks like it might dread real fast so the bars will make seperating easier

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pink Ninja
@pink-ninja
6 years ago
15 posts
I chose the bar because I have hard water and I didn’t see if the liquid worked with hard water. If it said it does I must have missed it. I did see that the liquid said it helps it dread faster. I might try the liquid if the bar doesn’t work for me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

yes they are all made for hard water

most shampoos the 1st ingredient i water (2nd a carcinogenic skin irritant) these are 1st .. organic beer 2nd microfine clays  for super cleaning

she made them for her stepson  @princenoobsauce to deal with the hard water issues they had

the liquids were developed later to help hard to dread hair dread faster but she puts the highest ethics and ingrdient consideration into everything she makes

NINJA.jpg

his dreads are amazig aren't they?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pink Ninja
@pink-ninja
6 years ago
15 posts
Oh wow! They are amazing. I will have to try the liquid next. My hair is naturally curly and once I stopped conditioning it it got frizzy and knotty quick. I have noticed my curls have gotten harder. I do need to have my husband help me go through and make sure each curl is it’s own and hope and pray the frizz will start to go to them to become one.
DreaddyRob
@dreaddyrob
6 years ago
21 posts

cool 16 days looking amazing . im at 14 days now , seems like i have gone from good to back in time but well every one is unique i hope mine gets there 2 eventually :P Peace

day 14 - > top view

20180606_103310.jpg

--
One of my favorite band/song is Mystic Revealers - All Over The World and Musical Garden

My reggae taste of music enjoy (see my profile for link (Spotify required)
My CompleteTimeLine from day1https://imgur.com/a/TCs9dcM

updated by @dreaddyrob: 06/06/18 05:08:47AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form