Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

heyyy xD

babylon prisoner
@babylon-prisoner
14 years ago
2 posts
hi im new here ...and iwant to start growing dreads ....i also wana do it the natural way ...my hair is lomg and wavy .is that cool will they dread??
any suggestions will do ..

updated by @babylon-prisoner: 01/13/15 08:31:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes thawts perfrect for dreading but why the link to depresed dogs? whats tat got to do wiuth dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Coming up on 2 years I've been growing out nattys from a shaved head. They will look great, just be patient. =)
babylon prisoner
@babylon-prisoner
14 years ago
2 posts
haahaha sorry my bad :PP!! perfect ? so how do i get started?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
stop combing stop conditioningget a wool tamsea vsalt spraysfeel for clumps forming ande seperate from oter clumpswaitbout it ez as can be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Quoting soaringeagle's post for the sake of adding to it.Regardless of how any given individual starts his or her dread locks they all take time before they are mature. soaringeagle said:
stop combing stop conditioning
get a wool tam sea salt spraysfeel for clumps forming and separate from other clumpswaitbout as ez as can be
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
throw away your comb..wait..magic! :D
TaMMiKiNS
@tammikins
14 years ago
22 posts
If there is one thing I have learned it's this... WAX is BAD, NATURAL is GOODHere's a bit of my experience so far, at 44 days in... My hair was about to the middle of my back, 12 or so inches long, it's on the fine side and it's a little wavy... I stopped brushing, stopped conditioning, and started using SE's fabulous baking soda wash 2-3 times a week, after the wash I rub my scalp with a towel for a minute or two and squeeze as much water out with the towel as I can and then separate the forming locks from one another. That's it... I was super O.C.D. about brushing my hair before I took the leap into dreading, and just for personal gratification I did twist and rip a couple locks in during my first week and I sometimes find myself rolling or twisting gently when my hands aren't busy, but for the most part, I just let go. It sounds too simple to be true, but that's all there is to it. No brush, no conditioner and USE THE BAKING SODA WASH MIX! I hope this helps a little. Good luck with your journey :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form