Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Grooming Suggestion

gretasdilemma
@gretasdilemma
6 years ago
3 posts

I know that this topic is not relevant to the subject of this forum, but I am still giving a try. Is there anyone here who owns a pooch and have undergone dog grooming at home? I am planning to do it on my own and I need some tips about the things that I need to purchase. I will also appreciate it if you can provide me some pointers, I have already conducted some research all over the internet and watch tutorial , but I still want to gather an accurate suggestion from those who have done it.

updated by @gretasdilemma: 02/11/18 06:10:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

are you doing it as a biz? clipers detangling sheding brushes, a doggie bath like thing  id recommend the nail clipers that have no risk of cutting into the vein 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
lopenator
@lopenator
6 years ago
75 posts
I am a licensed groomer. Honestly, you can learn everything you need to know on YouTube. You should get cookies from sizes 1-10 they are the most used. A brush you will definitely need.shears Both regular and the ones with teeth. Good shampoo. Dogs usually need to be washed at least twice before grooming. After you wash them smell their head. If they still smell like dog wash again.
lopenator
@lopenator
6 years ago
75 posts
Clippers
lopenator
@lopenator
6 years ago
75 posts
When I get toa pc and I can type correctly and easier I can give a better reply for you
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i was wondering what the cookies were for haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form