Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Normal?

Irie
@irie
7 years ago
41 posts

So this is one of the dreads I thought was going to be to large and I asked advice.
I spent the better parts of 2 months at least 1-3 hours a night combing out the other one the was too big.
After that I didnt really want to do this one also.

I was wondering why it is refusing the dread towards my scalp, I know they dont dread completely to your scalp but you can see that its actually made like 3 mini dreads that all go into the large on at the end.
The part that seems most matured is maybe 3 to 4 inches long and the 3 that lead into it are almost the same size, but it hasnt shown any progress of three turning into 1.

Will they surely combine after time?
Or Should I take this opportunity and maybe wrap the 3 ends wait another year or so and then cut the end off so it turns into 3, is that even possible?
Just to clarify the 3 that lead into the main one have seemingly stayed the same over at least 6 months or more, it seems like they really dont want to combine.

updated by @irie: 09/02/17 02:47:57AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

well the combined 1 don't look too huge  so whatever it does should be just fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Irie
@irie
7 years ago
41 posts

Okay so instead of wrapping all 3 separately, should I wrap the three into 1 to maybe facilitate it to combine close?
I think I may just leave it alone and do what it wants i guess.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

yea it might be cool 3 growing into 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form