Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Should I be worried?

allieD9122
@allied9122
7 years ago
3 posts
These are a little over 2 months old now and I havnt really done much maintenance other than separating and a little palm rolling since I initially back combed them. My hair is naturally pretty wavy so I wasn't much surprised to see loops and bumps, but now I'm starting to get a little worried they are just going to end up as huge unfixable clumps. Will palm rolling help with this? Will this fix itself over time?
IMG_2331.JPG.jpg
IMG_2331.JPG.jpg  •  239KB

IMG_2332.JPG.jpg
IMG_2332.JPG.jpg  •  312KB

IMG_2333.JPG.jpg
IMG_2333.JPG.jpg  •  295KB

updated by @allied9122: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

those are awesome!

wow

the 1 might have a bump permenantly (so what so do many of mine) they will have a lot of personality

palm rolling doesn't really do anything worthwhile

most of those loops will suck in and diseapear  some will  leave bumps and texture

theres nothing to worry about the end result will be amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
allieD9122
@allied9122
7 years ago
3 posts
Thank you! I do like the extra personality and uniqueness about them. The natural looking dreads are my favorite. I just wasn't expecting such huge clumps. Lol. But I understand it's a process and they will continue to change from here. I just haven't seen pictures of anyone with loops that dramatic so far.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

look around the site theres many with dramatic loops

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
fundoo
@fundoo
7 years ago
41 posts

logged in just to post on this thread. Those loops and bumps ARE awesome!!! I've finally got some of those going. Someone told me yesterday I could palmroll them out. Whaaat??!!! I wasn't even asking. I'm telling them that I really like the character too and have waited a year to see this happen! :D

So yeah, nice set! I wouldn't do a thing! :)

sophie
@sophie
7 years ago
1 posts
I lost most of my earlier dread pictures but I had loops like you and now those dreads are my favorite and. Nicest looking dreads. I love the texture curly hair gives dreads.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form