Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

On Freedoms Wings We Soar

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,639 posts

So many of you know I have been involved in many things over the years. From uniting rival gangs, and turning dangerous crack bombed hoods into safe loving communities. 

But this 1 program I am involved with has meant the most to me, and everyone else we serve. 

For 36 years we have enabled people with disabilities to soar utilizing specially modified gliders. 

Freedoms Wings International

We have trained disabled glider pilots who hold 2 state records. Our disabled glider pilots are winning regional competitions despite being handicapped, not by disability, but by flying aging 36 year old 2 seat trainers against the most modern high tech racing gliders

Freedoms wings flies out of  2 locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We also have another self funder chapter in florida, and canada has I believe 6 government supported chapters. 

Freedoms wings is a all volunteer organization. Completely funded by tax deductible donations.

We need volunteers and donations to continue doing what we do.

But because this is something that is so important to me and so many others, I want to do more then simply continue what we have done, but do more... Much more.

I want to 1st upgrade our gliders and retrofit 100 gliders owned by private clubs and flight schools around the world, so people with disabilities will have local access to soaring.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form