Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Starting my first natural dread journey and having troubles finding a shampoo for my hair type.

The-Talon
@the-talon
7 years ago
3 posts

Hey everyone I'm a little over a month into my natural hair journey and already there's 3 or 4 of them are starting to lock together it's pretty cool. I have hair on the thinner side and it gets greasy pretty quickly.. I seem to have a problem with alot of shampoos starting dandruff problems.. The worst one was Baking soda and ACV which I stopped using all together.. 

I noticed that this site seems to endorse a natural bar soap for dreads does anyone have any experience or perhaps someone can give me a bit more info on that as well??

The-Talon
@the-talon
7 years ago
3 posts

I should add that I have caucasian hair as well.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

we no longer recommend the baking soda it can severely weaken hair

the dreadlockshampoo.com is the absolute best

liquid till mature then bars

experience: i had severe scalp issues with everything i used till i found these  these superclean

info they are made from organic beer, not water as the base, microfine clays that bond with dirt and oil so that even if you only use it on your roots it cleans all the way through while rinsing, then theres the all organic essential oils the teatree rosemary is awesome for dandruff

she doesn't skimp on anything every last ingredients the highest quality..with the highest ethics

i would guesstimate that at least 99% who have used them have said they wouldn't  use anything else

for dandruff you might want to wash with cold water

if you have oiliness, and dandruff try washing hot to reduce oil viscosity not too hot but hot enough to help get theoils out then rinse freezing cold the cold will help the dandruff and also seal pores so less oils pumped out 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
The-Talon
@the-talon
7 years ago
3 posts

Cool thanks Soaring Eagle. I'll give it a go for sure then and I'll post updates of the journey

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

-cool cant wait to see how they progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form