Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
itc123
@itc123
7 years ago
2 posts

Hello. I've had locks for about 7 years. The longest are about 4 feet long. I have a tendency to tie them up after I wash, about every two weeks. I have recently noticed some mold growth on the ends. Any recommendations to destroy the fungus, ACV? Thanks.

This seems like a forum for new Dreadies but thought I would ask.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

www.dreadlockshampoo.com makes rot knot

NEVER TIE THEM UP TILL 100% DRY!!!! wash more often but don't tie them up till very dry

rot knot mine are twice as long so id use a full bottle so use a 1/2 bottle saturate them well squeeze it in deep leave it in like 10 minutes maybe more if this was a long term habit.

srry bout the caps but that really has to be understood .. mold grows where air cant get to  sunlight. where it stays damp .. keep them free  flowing  till they are totally dry till the next day, maybe 2

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
itc123
@itc123
7 years ago
2 posts

I appreciate the feedback and product recommendation.

Yeah man, I just noticed it and caught it early. It's small and sporadic, but there. Tying it up before drying has been an issue for the past 6 months or so due to the weight. That is great advice, not to get complacent.

Cheers.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

they will reduce weight faster when the water weight can drip out the ends instead of being all bound up

i just  splurged on a really good lil expensive blow dryer to dry mine faster

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form