Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

baking soda wash

labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts

what is a good thing besides vinergar to rinse ur hair with.

and one other thing when you dilute bronners shampoo how should u apply it?

updated by @labmofgod: 01/13/15 08:31:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
vinagar is best or lemon juicedilute 12-1 pour on rub in later up mostly the scalp

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
i tried diluting and rubbing it in but my hair felt just as dirty
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
defi9ne dirty scalp? or do u meanm it felt like it didnt rince clean..

--
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
14 years ago
34 posts
I use a bar of Dr. Bronner's to shampoo with. I found that baking soda didn't wash out well of my dreads and makes it look like i have bad dandruff. Occasionally I use apple cider vinegar to rinse.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
well i diluted it and then pored some of the diluted bronners on my head and rubbed it in and after i let it sit in for like 5 minutes i rinsed and it still felt all oily as it did before i washed it soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
teres no reason to leave bronners in 5 minutes but im betting its your waterjust to be sure buy a gallon of spring water and rince wit trat see if ui dont feel clean afteralso ow tourougluy are u rincingi always use a adjustable showeread and set it to te ig pressure mnassage settingwhen u rince 2 tings can help with getting a good rince..pressure or volume..high pressure blasts it out with a strong stream.. oterwise i ue a bucket..5 gallons at a time hig volume but low pressiure cleanss it out by slowly removing it labmofgod said:
well i diluted it and then pored some of the diluted bronners on my head and rubbed it in and after i let it sit in for like 5 minutes i rinsed and it still felt all oily as it did before i washed it

soaringeagle said:

--
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
i always let it sit in my hair while i wash my body then i rinse all the soap off of me at the same time makes taking a shower take like 5 minutes so i dont use alot of water and im not a big fan of getting wet all the time unless its in the ocean or something
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form