Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Glasses ???

SpookeDread
@spookedread
8 years ago
27 posts

About to start dreads. so i was wondering, as i use glasses all the time, if they might have any consequence on the hair that's right above the ears. Maybe it's not even relevant since at some point dreads will hide 'em. but i'd like to be sure. Any ideas?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

they will likely  get hung up in the tangled roots from time to time ..yea the dreads will ide them 

i wear sunglasses when flying and they can get caught up in the hairs sometimes  but they are easy enough to  get outDSCN3418.JPG.jpg

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SpookeDread
@spookedread
8 years ago
27 posts

I read you 5/5 sir ;)

P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
8 years ago
80 posts

I'm just three months in but the issue I've had is that I used to tuck my hair behind my ears to get it out from under my glasses and that caused them to knot together in too large of a clump. So I'd say keep on top of your separating there. I haven't had much problems of my glasses getting too tangled up in them. 

SpookeDread
@spookedread
8 years ago
27 posts

well the only problem i see is that the hair in that area might have a hard time to form up as dreads, with the glasses in and out frequently. it makes sense that in the end if you wear glasses that hair will end up in other free dreads and make them bigger. guess it's all about the personality of your hair, might be a good way to see it :)

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

I wear glasses about 90% of the time and haven't noticed a huge change in how that area is dreading in comparison to the rest of the nape/neck area.

Just be careful with taking them on and off if the dread is sitting close to the ear

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form