Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads and baldness.

Bogbean
@bogbean
8 years ago
7 posts

just starting my dreadlock journey, but I am very conscious of my thinning/balding hair on top.

should I just go for it, hair is only just over an inch long so a long way to go.....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

yes go for it though it will have to be longer .. the only concern with thinning and balding is if you maintain them in a way that force tightens them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bogbean
@bogbean
8 years ago
7 posts

cheers, to be honest I don't think there is enough hair on top to dread, but the sides and back should be okay. might have to wear a bandana at a later stage.

updated by @bogbean: 11/23/16 05:51:35AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

look up fantuzzi  hes mostly bald on top with dreads around sides and back you can see how he usually deals with it

before you dread  though since you already have balding ask on here about the methods you want to use, any maintenance yiu ever want to do or even styling

even just tight pony tails can add to the risk of more hair loss so be sure you ask on this site  before you do anything.. there aee way more harmful methods then good out there

the most agressive id recomend is tnr ..then dont palm roll or rot rub or do anything else after

--
Bogbean
@bogbean
8 years ago
7 posts

I don't plan to use any method apart from free form natural, nothing aggressive.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

perfect

--
Bogbean
@bogbean
8 years ago
7 posts

Fantuzzi's music is really good, nice and mellow for chilling out to.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

fantuzzi i awesome but you should check out https://soundsfromtherainbow.org/ for a lot more

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form