Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crystal Bowersox

sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts

Crystal Bowersox, a 24-year-old mom, is rocking America on season 9 of American Idol. With a voice similar to that of legendary vocalist Janis Joplin, a stunning smile and a mean set of dreadlocks, shes ready to become the new pop icon of 2010. Born in the small farm town of Elliston, Ohio, the bluesy rocker has been singing from the age of 10. Although shes been performing internationally, she now makes her home in Toledo. Bowersox plays the harmonica and piano in addition to her strong vocals. More information, as well as song clips, can be found on http://crystallbowersox.tnbsound.com/ .

updated by @sadangel777: 01/13/15 08:31:24PM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Thanks Bonnie, since I don't watch TV i've been wondering what all the fuss was about this chickDamn, shes good!! Thanks again for the post and the link......Luvn'Ya
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i hatre american idol but shes got as voice and desserves toi go far i just ope se dont go all lame and commercial after bein on tere it coulkd ruine er specialoness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
thanks for writting it dude. like i said before about she plays the guitar too. to bad there isnt alot of information on her as of right now.
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
she's incredible, i hope she wins or at least ends up getting a record deal or something anyways. her locks are killer too.
TaMMiKiNS
@tammikins
14 years ago
22 posts
wow. Her singing made me cry. She's absolutely amazing.
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
Can anyone tell me HOW, exactly, she didn't win?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wanna know how?ive seen it all over the web..dreadlock haters planned on votingg against her unless she cut her dreads..\but im glad she didnt win that show would destroy her and her carrer she was way too good for that Bonnie Hazen said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
My fiances family is watching it right now. Haha, I could spoil the surprise but I won't. They are so annoying when they watch tv. Talking about who is who and what they're wearing. Bunch of a gossipers...ARGH, man...I can't stand being in the same room when they watch tv...I can barely sit through good movies with them. But I'm glad that she didn't win. I think all the press would mess her up like SE said, they would take away what makes her special.She'll make it without American Idol...this show is ruining America...
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
The majority of voters are teeny bopper girls....they crush on male singers BIG time thats why so many male singers win...remember that Sanjay guy? Couldn't sing AT ALL but went really far???We don't need American Idol to tell us shes the real deal, I'm glad she got exposure and now I look forward to buying her CD.Actually its good she didn't win so far the trend has been the winners loose spot light and the 2 and 3 placers gain stardom. Bonnie Hazen said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form