Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural Loc journey

RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts
I've been hanging around here since July and haven't done an intro. So here it is. I haven't brushed my hair in 4 months. I kept them very thin as they mature, keeping them from going into a Congo with beads on the ones who keep trying to eat everything.
updated by @raynemama: 10/10/16 02:54:39PM
Knot_It
@knot-it
8 years ago
8 posts

Beautiful! Nice to meet you! I have been on this site for awhile lurking, and just made an account!

HelianthusSpiral
@helianthusspiral
8 years ago
10 posts

Wow, love your last pic especially! How often do you have to separate them when keeping them thin?

RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

HelianthusSpiral:

Wow, love your last pic especially! How often do you have to separate them when keeping them thin?

I only separate 2x a week. I used to do it more often but now they stay separated better

RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

Knot_It:

Beautiful! Nice to meet you! I have been on this site for awhile lurking, and just made an account!

Thank you! Is that you in your profile picture? I'm headed over to check out your etsy

Knot_It
@knot-it
8 years ago
8 posts

Yes it is! It is also the best picture I have, hahah. It became somewhat ~tumblr famous~ at some point after my friend posted that picture online. Thank you, mama!

updated by @knot-it: 10/10/16 01:37:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

its a beautiful picture and your dreads are fabulous :)

i hope you post many more

i'd love to feature 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

you know all of you have such beautiful hair i hope you all post lots more in the gallery so i can feature the best as they progress

--
RayneMama
@raynemama
7 years ago
44 posts

RayneMama: I've been hanging around here since July and haven't done an intro. So here it is. I haven't brushed my hair in 4 months. I kept them very thin as they mature, keeping them from going into a Congo with beads on the ones who keep trying to eat everything.

Snapchat217519858.jpgSnapchat1386589107.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

when u embed photos the defaults extra small  can you edit and choose larger so we can actually see it

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form