Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

lost and found

tybee227
@tybee227
8 years ago
3 posts

Hello fellow dreadys! My name is Ty and I am so excited for this dread journey. Lets start off on how lost I was before this site. I started my dreads with the back combing method with a little bit of crotchet and was told wax was the best thing ever. Thankfully I did not use it! About a week after I started my dreads I stumbled upon this site and realized what I had originally been doing would lead me to some dark hair loss and sad dreads if any at all. Since this site, i have started on a better journey and I am so glad to have met some wonderful people here! I just got my new shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com and I must say it smells amazing!!! Now all I have to do is wash my dreads every three days and wait :) No more palm rolling, no more root rubbing, and no more crotchet hooks! These are my dreads at 3 weeks, and hopefully I will be able to update as things progress!

tybee227.jpg
tybee227.jpg  •  389KB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

you should tell the people that told you how great wax was...just how wrong they were

but looking good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tybee227
@tybee227
8 years ago
3 posts

I definitely plan on it! I hope to introduce more people to this site so they can learn as well.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

that always helps too :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form