Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks grown from birth

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,639 posts

i was just at the rainbow gathering in Vermont when i saw this kid with these absolutely awe inspiring dreads

he had the most amazing congos too

His name is gil, I asked him how old his dreads were and he said "15 years"

I didn't think about it till he walked away and asked someone "how old do you think that kid was' and they responded 'he is 15"

I later spoke to his mother who said he grew them from birth and was thinking of cutting his beautiful dreadlocks because oif all the attention he gets, (at rainbow gatherings 100% positive, outside the gatherings a lot negative) he was also tired of being stopped on the street every few steps by people wanting to take his photo

The funny part about all this is, every person i talked to who mentioned him, didn't talk much about his hair, but about how bright he was, how smart and talented

seems hes more well known (at least in rainbow circles) for his personality then his hair

His mom sent me this photo, I told him and her i would post these here and requested he join our community knowing the lovely wonderful people here would give him all the love and support he needs to keep his dreads, not only from birth..but till death

lets give him the support he needs to continue his dreadlocks journey throughout life and to help him deal with any negativity he may face

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
6 years ago
62 posts

Wow. Those dreadlocks are impressive. Just because some people might not approve of them, he should do what he wants to. Beauty runs deeper than the skin. It’s what’s inside that counts.

--
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Choose love over hate.

World peace is possible, give peace a chance.
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I wonder if he cut them? We need an update on this kid.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

haven't seen him since so  i'm not sure

maybe i'll see him or his mom next year

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form