Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rubbing Circles

nappywhitelocks
@nappywhitelocks
9 years ago
4 posts
So I've had a fixation on making my hair really nappy in order to accelerate natural locks.

What I did is section the hair off with rubberbands and got to rubbing clockwise circles on each quadrant of hair. So far, this time, the loose hair is very matted (and as you might guess I did a horrible job at sectioning), and the roots below the rubberband is starting to matte up as well.

What i want to know is, why don't other dreadies do this?

The only down side i can see is combing the stuff out. Ouch.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

well its ok to do it once and only once but the rubber bands  got to go!!! and the reason its not done often is it creates a knotty mess that then has to be  ripped apart into dreads..also  when you continue to rub you can 1 cause  damage and 2 destroy progress

so if u want to start getting it knotty that way its up to you just don't keep rubbing  and take  the bands  out right away

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
nappywhitelocks
@nappywhitelocks
9 years ago
4 posts

Alright thank you for the input.

nappywhitelocks
@nappywhitelocks
9 years ago
4 posts

I would not recommend doing this, this is what i ended up with after i realized that's not the way to go

20150828_003930.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

nappywhitelocks:
I would not recommend doing this, this is what i ended up with after i realized that's not the way to go
yikes   yea its definately not the best idea but thnx for the visual confirmation

--
nappywhitelocks
@nappywhitelocks
9 years ago
4 posts

I tried to Palm & finger roll while it was like that and it confirmed doesn't do anything for my hair when it's not like that either

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

palm rolling is a huge waste of time

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form