Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can I have such dreadlocks?

PD
@pd
14 years ago
3 posts
I'd love to have dreadlocks as soon as my hair grows out a little bit more and I wonder if I could have dreadlocks like the guy in the pic. How many locks does he have on his head(approximately)? How long does my hair have to be to have dreadlocks his length? Thanks in advance!
updated by @pd: 01/13/15 08:31:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
es got very thin dreads id guess over 100 maybe over 200to answer your can i get dreads like tese question thhoughh the answers always no..drewads are and sould be unique to you, you souldnt want dreads lkike anyone elses eiter but you can have skinny dreads if u wishlengt well 6 inc to go natural 4 to twist n rip3 to backcomb (would never backcomb to get tiny thin dreads)you'll lose length as it dreads possibly 50%

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
PD
@pd
14 years ago
3 posts
thanks a lot! I don't wanna be a copycat, it's just that I've seen many pics of dreads and I really dislike some and these are the one's i like the most. Obviously, I can never have the same hair as he does. Anyways, I have one more question, can you dye your hair after your dreads have been made or do u have to do so before? (sort of like the guy from the picture)I appreciate your feedback soaringeagle said:
es got very thin dreads id guess over 100 maybe over 200

to answer your can i get dreads like tese question thhoughh the answers always no..drewads are and sould be unique to you, you souldnt want dreads lkike anyone elses eiter but you can have skinny dreads if u wish
lengt well 6 inc to go natural 4 to twist n rip
3 to backcomb (would never backcomb to get tiny thin dreads)

you'll lose length as it dreads possibly 50%
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can eiter way but i wouldnt ever dye mine but if u dye its easier to do b4... PD said:
thanks a lot! I don't wanna be a copycat, it's just that I've seen many pics of dreads and I really dislike some and these are the one's i like the most. Obviously, I can never have the same hair as he does. Anyways, I have one more question, can you dye your hair after your dreads have been made or do u have to do so before? (sort of like the guy from the picture)
I appreciate your feedback

soaringeagle said:

to answer your can i get dreads like tese question thhoughh the answers always no..drewads are and sould be unique to you, you souldnt want dreads lkike anyone elses eiter but you can have skinny dreads if u wish

--
PD
@pd
14 years ago
3 posts
why? because it's bad for your hair or just cuz you dnt like the way it looks? soaringeagle said:
u can eiter way but i wouldnt ever dye mine but if u dye its easier to do b4...

PD said:
thanks a lot! I don't wanna be a copycat, it's just that I've seen many pics of dreads and I really dislike some and these are the one's i like the most. Obviously, I can never have the same hair as he does. Anyways, I have one more question, can you dye your hair after your dreads have been made or do u have to do so before? (sort of like the guy from the picture)

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lil of both..its risky it can be bad for hair and dyes very ard to rince out wellyou'll have to redye every few monts too or end uyp with different color roots PD said:
why? because it's bad for your hair or just cuz you dnt like the way it looks?

soaringeagle said:
u can eiter way but i wouldnt ever dye mine but if u dye its easier to do b4...

PD said:

soaringeagle said:

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lolthat was like me in 10th grade, oh the memories >.<anyways you could just start yours now, but it'd be nearly impossible to have ones close to his, your curly hair helps alot and you can have over 100,His length varies, sides are longer. front is pretty short, wouldn't even have to be at shoulder length,D i think it was has very curly hair to and his are pretty thin to,
D!
@d
14 years ago
44 posts
True enough, I've around 115. If you want tiny locks you just have to make sure you rip often and know that your hair will take longer to mature the skinner your dreads are. Have fun letting your hair lock and be ready to let your hair get worse before it gets better. Iain said:
lol that was like me in 10th grade, oh the memories >.<
anyways you could just start yours now, but it'd be nearly impossible to have ones close to his, your curly hair helps alot and you can have over 100,
D i think it was has very curly hair to and his are pretty thin to,

His length varies, sides are longer. front is pretty short, wouldn't even have to be at shoulder length,
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lolsorry If i keep mentioning you, but your the best example I can think of for his case. :P
D!
@d
14 years ago
44 posts
No worries, barely anyone has skinny natural locks so use me as an example as much as you want... Iain said:
lol sorry If i keep mentioning you, but your the best example I can think of for his case. :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form