Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

no not all are like that  not even 99%  some

i find its not that many really, but  your outlook determines your perceptions..

some people can be  flooded with possitive reinforcment, but 1 single negative remark feels like everyones out to get them, while others  can  have everyone around them being nasty, and 1 supportive remarks all they need to go on with a smile

if you want to grow your hair out, then growing yoir hair outs the right thing to do

age, occupation..these dont factor into the decision..

about baldheads though, search the site fotr a blog titled something like why native american scouts were alowed to grow their hair long..

during vietnam native americans proved to be superius scouts with almost a sixth sence for danger and a  much higher survivability  rate

untill they  cut off the hair, then they were no better then any other

it was tested and proven that the long hair increased awareness, while cutting the hair dulled the senses

in skinhead groups you often get the feeling they have a  hive mentality as if they are  all sharing 1 common functional braincell amongst the entire group

and in military your taught to follow orders without  questtion...or thinking for yourself.. so the chopping of the hair  may make them more compliant to "group think"  as aposed to open minded independent thoughts

if that makes sense..  6:30 am and haven't been able to get to sleep yet so my senses might be a lil dulled  at the momment too haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sweet,
@sweet
9 years ago
133 posts

Something deeper in your soul  is stirring and waking up, the feeling of wanting to grow out your hair and maybe have dreads is a primal awakaning that is wanting to get in tough with nature and the very source itself. You can't expect any bald headed nut to understand. Got with that feeling, it will never lead you in the wrong direction.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form