Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite universal app now available

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

The dreadlockssite universal app is now live! in fact, i'm posting using it now!  its super fast and easy to use

The universal app takes advantage of all the universal app structure built into the new windows 10 (wich is awesome) family, and will run on all windows 8 and 10 devices, including x box one, pcs, tablets, phones, and i believe even ios/android devices.

developing for android and ios devices requires an expensive development liscence, and a high price per 1000 downloads. If the app will not run on your devices its ok the site works perfectly as is on any device.

Future versions, once i figure out the more advanced stuff might alow notifications from the site to show in your win 10 notifications panel, and alow cortana integration and searching of the site.

Get the dreadlockssite Dreadlocks Natural Dreads app here!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 04/17/24 12:39:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

app has been updated

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 08/02/15 02:31:29AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

app had to be temporarily removed while i work out a lil incompatability issue

expect it back in about 2 weeks or less

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

there was a lil conflict in it but it  ran lightening fast so as soon as i work out that last detail it will be back up

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

its back up, updated and improved

and will be tweaking new versions as i use it

--
marleyhead
@marleyhead
9 years ago
11 posts

possibility that it is available for iOS??

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

no unfortunately to develop an app for ios is insanely expensive

i believe its even like 10,000 dollars just for the liscence to create apps, then theres a per 1000 downloads fee i think..

if you can look into it see if there is an easy way to convert a responsive site into an app for ios, without a huge fee i'll give it a shot

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

im way too tired spent a couople hours trying to find an ios/android  app builder that  would work and wasnt a mess

if anyone out there wants to research and  try a couple free or trial ones  see if u can  create a sample app thats close to the function of this app then by all means ill set 1 up tomorow

--
taoist doing nothing
@meggie
one week ago
1 posts

this app is gone i'm assuming? :(  I tried to find it, but this thread is 9 years old, so... lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
one week ago
29,640 posts

Honestly, have not used any of the universal apps since that time. I assume it’s still there

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form