Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Pics of the inside of a couple of my dreads that PROVE how great dreadlock shampoo really is!!!

amethyst777
@amethyst777
9 years ago
95 posts

It's been awhile since I've been on the site. After looking around a bit I realize how much I miss you guys. If you look back at my profile you'll see that I adopted a special needs 2yr old (he's now 4), we've also adopted his special needs brother, he'll be 13 next month. So that is my excuse for being away. 

Ok so, the dreadlocks shampoo from this site... 
3yrs ago, I started my first set of dreads, that lasted about 3 months. I really mucked it up. I didn't use wax but I used all kinds of stupid products that have no business in anybody's hair. I did back comb and T-n-R. The sections were way to huge. So I brushed them out. I can tell you, THAT will never happen again. After only 3 months, brushing them out was torture! I'm very tender headed. 

So today at about 2.5 years, I had one dread that stubbornly decided to join with another one at the tip. There was no ripping it apart, believe me I tried. It was turning into a big ball at the very end. I also had one little silly dread ball hanging off another dread that was causing me dread stress. So long story short, I separated the huge one. This involved a lot of sawing and ripping and sawing and ripping, but it was only a couple inches at the very tip of the dread. I would have never done that to the full length of a dread. 

I got as much separated as I could and kinda ripped and chopped the big ball off the bottom and ripped off the silly little dread ball from hanging off the of another dread. I haven't don't anything but was and separate for the entire 2.5 years. AND... I used NOTHING but dreadlock shampoo and 1 jar of the lock gel. I only use it to tame things down a bit when I need to look "respectable", haha.... 

Here are the pics of the inside of what I ripped off a few minutes ago. If you see anything that looks like it might be lint or anything, it's not. What you are seeing is SHINE reflected back to the camera. Absolutely nothing was inside these dreads. They were absolutely 100% clean. 

I wash my dreads 1 to 2 times a week. That's all it needs and I used to be the person that washed my hair every single day or it was so oily I couldn't stand it. Actually for the last few months I've only washed once a week. A lot of people think the dreadlock shampoo is too expensive, let me tell you it's not. I buy 2 bottles a year! I also bought 3 of the bars that I used in between sometimes, but they barely look used at all. I've had them well over a year! So it's the cheapest I've ever spent for my shampoo. 

I'm too long winded.... here's the pics. I know I know, I need to get some new pics of my dreads up. I don't enjoy selfies lol! But I'll try to get some posted soon. 

updated by @amethyst777: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
amethyst777
@amethyst777
9 years ago
95 posts

For the record, I don't know the lady that makes the dreadlock shampoo, and I don't get anything for promoting it. It's really just that good! :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

shes an awesome lady though

and so good to see u back thats awesome u adopted his bro too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form