dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello! I'm looking for friends :)

TropicalAussieDread
@tropicalaussiedread
9 years ago
4 posts

Hello, you can call me Jigga.

I'm a dready from Australia. I've had my dreads for almost three years. I discovered this site when I was first researching how to care for dreadlocks, just before I decided to stop brushing. I'm super grateful for everything I learned here, I'm very happy with how my first and only set of dreads has turned out! There have been no issues so far. The only thing that has concerned me in the slightest is a few of my skinniest, weakest dreads have broken off, but they formed weak and skinny at the very start and were bound to succumb to wear and tear eventually anyway, so the loss is easy to accept.

I've joined up because I'm looking for friends and somewhere to communicate with like-minded people over the internet when I'm home alone. Hopefully there are some decent chats to be had here still :)

Looking forward to getting to know some of you! It seems like most folks on this site are from America, but that's cool, I want to visit you guys one day and meet the REAL people!

updated by @tropicalaussiedread: 08/03/15 03:18:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome

if you had been washing with bs/acv all along that probably contributed to the breaking

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TropicalAussieDread
@tropicalaussiedread
9 years ago
4 posts

Yeah I think it has contributed to breaking for sure. They were super skinny weak ones to begin with though, like as skinny as spaghetti.

I had a look at the dreadlocks soap bars, but I'm not all that keen on purchasing products from overseas. Especially not if I have to use it regularly. So I've just kept up with the BS/ACV, doing deep cleans monthly. I've had no issues with itchiness, smelliness or dead skin build up yet.

If I could work out some kind of herbal brew to make up for myself it would be awesome

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

well the dls is flat rate shipping so you can get  lijke a years supply at once

just long term use of bs/acv and you will start losing the ends off some like all the time  i was constantly finding them broken

thats why i dont use it no more

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

by the way  ..ya got a friend

--
Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse