Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! Halfling dreads and a photoshoot in 10 days!

NataschaIsobel
@nataschaisobel
9 years ago
1 posts

ok so I've had my dreads for 4 and a half months now. I decided to let them form naturally so they're kinda lumpy. I palm roll them every week or so though so that sorts most of that out. Some of the dreads underneath aren't very 'dread-like' though, they're still kinda just hair with some knots in, and I have quite a bit of loose hair around my locks.

I know it's a lengthy process, and I've quite enjoyed watching them knot over the last few months, but I've been shortlisted by a modelling agency, and I have an appointment with them in ten days, and I expect they'll want to see full dreads. Is there any way I can improve them quickly? Even if it's just a temporary solution for the shoot!

Thanks

Natascha

updated by @nataschaisobel: 02/03/18 04:36:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

it wont matter u shouldnt palm roll at all anyways and the  messy stages of early neglect are absoluteoly beautiful

i wouldnt wolrry about it one bit  go as you are

and if they dont like it walk out the door

your beauty doesnt requitre thier approval

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
9 years ago
393 posts

In addition to what SoaringEagle stated.

No one can beat you at being yourself.

Just be yourself your dreadlocks will become just an ever changing accessory to your entire being that no one will ever have.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

aloe vera can be used to tame frizz the day of the shoot   but its conditioning u only want pure aloe though with not 1 single other ingrredient

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form