Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlockshampoo and hair color

Psybin
@psybin
9 years ago
32 posts

I have a bit of grey/white hair, exactly where (and only where) I've been tucking it behind my ears for the last couple years to get it out of my face.  I have to assume hair loses color when it isn't able to breathe, kinda like how you always see people who wear baseball caps losing their hair.  I never wear hats (except a tam I'll be getting soon) but anyway, something I've noticed lately is maybe some of the hair color is coming back?  Is that possible?  I've been keeping all my hair I possibly can out from behind my ears, and just recently I got some dreadlock shampoo (from our favorite site here) and I dunno if it's just me, but after using it just once I swear there's more color in those areas.

Either way is fine with me.  I actually was looking forward to having a single lock on each side being mostly white. ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

odd that its coming back  but the temples are an area that greys 1st  often my beard did long ago  and at 48 (in the next couple days or maybe today i dunno) its just starting to creep up into that area

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Psybin
@psybin
9 years ago
32 posts

Lol I love how you don't know or seem to care when exactly your birthday is. ;p  It gives me the sense that you see time for what it is, a never-ending present moment.  Anyway, happy birthday whenever it is. :)  

Well I just checked again to make sure I'm not just seeing things, but I seriously see less white and more brown in those areas.  It's a very light brown but I'm finding it harder to find the same patches of grey/white.  Weird!  My hair altogether seems a bit lighter after using that shampoo so maybe it's just blending in more?  

updated by @psybin: 01/26/15 12:30:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

ive been on rainbow time since 1987

rainbow time is

1/2 past light

noon:30 (anywhere   from  1/2 past light till 1/4 till dark)

1/4 till dark

1/2 past dark

"good morning' when you wake up even in the middle ofthe night

other then that theres

hot

cold

1/4 till cold  otr hot

i havent owned a reality meter (watch) since i was 14

b4 facebook id miss my birthday by weeks ..even a month now fb remiinds me with a flood of happy birthdays  way way way too manyy to say thank you to

but thats really the only reason i dont still miss it by weeks

--
Psybin
@psybin
9 years ago
32 posts

I like that kind of time, it would work for me. ;p  I've been trying to go by the lunar calendar but no one uses it so I usually forget to lol.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

well in a way we go by the lunar calander when the moon rises, or  comes  out from behind the clouds its time to celebrate

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form