Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new dread question

Janeen Nelson
@janeen-nelson
10 years ago
7 posts
I have only had my babies for going on 2 weeks so I know they are supposed to be still sift at this point. I see pics of how some of you tie your dreads back together and I just love the way it looks. Although mine are plenty long enough, they just won't stay tied lol I'm wondering if this is just because they are babies and are still soft?? I also know it takes them at least a year to mature, so am just going to have to wait for them to stiffen up enough or are there any tricks or tips anyone has that I can try?? Thanks for any advice!! I love this site & use it for all my dready info! Keep rockin guys!
updated by @janeen-nelson: 01/13/15 10:06:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

they shouldnt ever be stiff..firmer but not stiff just wrap dreads around drezads and tuck them under and pull tight

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Janeen Nelson
@janeen-nelson
10 years ago
7 posts
It's kinda sad that I never even thought about wrapping my dreads around each other before I tie them together lol....Will definitely try it! Thank you!
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts
You'll be able to do many awesome hairstyles when your dreads have matured. I'm half way there and already it's improving.Peace :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form