Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just Wanted to Say "Hi."

Sissy MacK
@sissy-mack
10 years ago
4 posts

Hey! I am new to both dreading and this site, so I wanted to say "Good Morning" and introduce myself.

I'm Sissy, a 34 year old SAHM and fiber artist.I have wanted dreads since I first saw them on a white girl sometime in my early teens, but am just now finding the confidence to truly be myself and go for it. Back in February, my husband took the clippers to my hair and gave me my last ever haircut to remove all damaged and processed hair. Now my hair is about 5 inches long and I gave up brushing this week.

updated by @sissy-mack: 01/13/15 10:06:20PM
Koko Earthling
@koko-earthling
10 years ago
0 posts

Namaste friend! :) Great decision,- give some thought to giving up toxic chemicals in shampoo and conditioner, too! :D

Sissy MacK
@sissy-mack
10 years ago
4 posts

The only soap I use is Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild...head to toe:-)

Koko Earthling said:

Namaste friend! :) Great decision,- give some thought to giving up toxic chemicals in shampoo and conditioner, too! :D

Koko Earthling
@koko-earthling
10 years ago
0 posts

Perrrrfect ;)

What kind of fiber work do you do, Sissy?

Also, whats SAMH? :p Sorry if that's a silly question!

Koko Earthling
@koko-earthling
10 years ago
0 posts

SAHM*

Koko Earthling said:

Perrrrfect ;)

Sissy MacK
@sissy-mack
10 years ago
4 posts

Not silly at all...it means"stay at home mom." Myfiber work is everything fromhandsewn and embellished garments to knit/crochet accessories to multi media on canvas. Lately, I'm doing rather simple projects because my youngest children are 3 months and 17 months, that doesn't leave much time for art.

Koko Earthling said:

Perrrrfect ;)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form