dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Reasons to cut your dreads.

Ryan Emmel
@ryan-emmel
14 years ago
85 posts
What would it take to cut your dreads?

For me, it would take something like sweeping anarchy, martial law.

Also, when the Zombie Apocalypse hits, I'm shaving my head first thing.

In a situation that requires that I be constantly fighting-fit, the hair has to go. It's too convenient as a gripping point. Baggy clothes and long hair are sure ways to get thrown to the ground by a fighter or eaten by zombies.

I could keep going, but I want some chatter from the community.

updated by @ryan-emmel: 02/03/18 02:57:49PM
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
come the zombie apocalypse, id not let any one close enough to grab me or my hair..lol..intresting thought tho..
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
haha zombie apocalypse, funny post :Pi don't think i would cut them for anything... at least not any plausable reason lol
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Strangely enough i was actually thinking about this on my way home from work in event of zombie apocalypse, I think I'd keep them though, unless they were fast zombies, then definitely off,other than that, man Idk what it'd take, aside from maybe somehow they were covered in tar in a freak accident, O.o
Ryan Emmel
@ryan-emmel
14 years ago
85 posts
Here's another one. If I were to lose a limb, and I could trade my hair for the limb in some strange alchemic processes, I'd do it for sure.
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
alot i think,well, my girlfriend broke up with me the other day over an argument started by her asking me to rid myself of my dreads.screw her though, mean if she gna fall out with me over that......zombies though, they are scarier than my girlfriend was lol
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I think that if I felt by cutting my dreads that it would help someone signifcantly in some way that I'd most likely do it, after all helping others is more important than hair.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Lonnie Berg said:
I think that if I felt by cutting my dreads that it would help someone signifcantly in some way that I'd most likely do it, after all helping others is more important than hair.
True that, like the dreadlock equivalent of locks (funny its called locks but they don't allow locks) of love.but cutting because your gf is biased towards a life choice, Hell no.that said I remember when my last ex an I broke up, I went through a brief phase staring at my hair and almost cut it all off or was about to condition it out,idk what that was all about, lol glad I didn't.
D!
@d
14 years ago
44 posts
Me too Lonnie, other than that I can't think of any reason to cut them off. It'll be two years since I quit conditioning and combing in March and I can't imagine cutting them now that I'm out of the awkward phases. I hate to say I'll never cut them but I can't picture myself without the rope factory on my head. Lonnie Berg said:
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
Let's see...- World in chaos/fast zombies- freak accidents- someone seriously threatens me- I somehow find out that I'm the only human that can't physically grow matured dreadlocks
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form